Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Grand Kids Rule

I have spent the past two weeks hanging out with the grand kids. I missed being with Ethan, Colin and Maddie but they are coming to visit next month.

Randy and I went to Boston this past weekend to celebrate Chase and Toby's (belated) birthdays. It was very cold but we tried out their new trampoline. We were creating some weird energy....check out Ben's hair.


Birthdays were celebrated at "Monkey Joes" jump house with several of Toby's friends. Chase got in on all the action, including climbing the highest slides with no fear!


The weekend before I was in Southern California hanging out with Max, Abby and Charlie while their mom and dad vacationed in Guatemala. We had such a fun time. Rhonda came down to visit. Megan took us to Pretend City with Gavin, Miles and Tate, then the boys came over for a sleepover. We played on the beach and saw "Tooth Fairy" plus had breakfast at Ruby's on the Oceanside Pier. I got to visit with Nathan and Megan and Ryan and Leanne too.

On stage at Pretend City

Doing crafts at Aunt Megan's

Adorable Tate!





1 comment:

Meghann said...

I love Ben's hair! You know how to keep little hand busy!