Thursday, March 4, 2010

Valentines in February

I was surrounded by people that I love during the month of February! Kelli, Jared, Scarlett and Lila brought lots of sunshine to an other wise cloudy and snowy winter. On President's weekend Ashley, Todd, Toby, Ben and Chase's visit added to the warmth. During the month I celebrated my thirty something birthday and we took a weekend ski trip to Killington Vermont.


Todd and Toby built a really cool igloo

Scarlett kept us smiling with her grown up antics....
We went sledding in Faunstock Park

Randy and Jared warmed by the fire after a dip in the hot tub. Nice robe Jared!
Of course.....there were lots of chances for snowman building
And some beautiful scenery in Vermont Randy brought me flowers and Kellli made me a red cake for my birthday
Lila learned to crawl on all fours and pull herself up to things
Even fairies and princesses need a nap occasionally
Our in house stylist
Lila loved going for a spin with Scarlett

3 comments:

Meagan said...

how fun! glad you guys had such a nice month.

Megs said...

Everything looks delightful! What a great month & great pictures!

Meghann said...

I think it's funny 3 Megs will comment in a row. I just have to say, you are the coolest grandparents!