Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I spent 5 days in California earlier in April with Max, Abby and Charlie while their parents enjoyed some R&R in Chicago. I got to hang out with Gavin, Miles and Tate too. Here we are on the beach on a beautiful Saturday afternoon.
Max used the Oceanside Art's Festival as an opportunity to entertain visitors with some violin music. He was a hit and made some cash for his effort.
The girls and I came along to offer our support and do a little shopping at the festival.
Here we are hanging out at the park near Ryan's home.
Tate thinks he is one of the big kids. Such an adorable little guy.
When I got back home everything was in bloom. How I love Spring time in New York!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

You have real Spring in NY. We just plant different flowers to make us think it is spring in Cali.