Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Nolan Joins Our Family

Each new grandchild is such a precious gift. Nolan joined our family on August 22nd. By coincidence I flew from New York to Santa Barbara on that very day and was driving up to San Luis Obispo when I learned that Kelli was in the hospital and delivery was eminent. I was thrilled to visit the hospital soon after he was born.

Next morning I brought Scarlett and Lila to the hospital to meet their new little brother.
Happy Grammy! I got to spend a few days after Nolan came home
with Jared and Kelli and the girls.
Papa flew out a few days later to meet our newest grandson.
Kelli's Photography skills were tested to the max to capture this treasure.
We celebrated Papa's 60th birthday with a road trip along the beautiful Central CA coast.
Watching the sunset from Ryan and Leanne's front porch...

1 comment:

Meghann said...

Welcome baby boy! You've got a great family to love you forever!